1. Guavas have incredible vitamin C quantity. In fact, they contain 4X times the amount of Vitamin C that is found in oranges. This helps to keep the immunity level of the body high and keeps the body resistant from any diseases.
2. Guavas are known to be rich in lycopene which acts as antioxidants and helps to neutralise the free radicals in the body which cause cancer. Hence the help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in the body.
3. Guavas have been known to alleviate prostate cancer. It also inhibits the growth of breast cancer cells hence helping to keep cancer away.
4. Guavas are rich in retinol which help to improve eyesight. Therefore the consumption of guava can give you better vision.
Also Read: Foods That Help You Improve Your Eyesight
5. Guavas are also rich in a mineral called as folate which helps to enhance the fertility of human beings.
6. Guavas are rich in potassium; it contains around 688 milligrams of potassium. This helps to increase the muscle mass and helps to burn the fat.
7. They are entirely free of cholesterol and contain low amounts of carbohydrates. This helps in weight loss and also keeps away diseases caused due to cholesterol.
8. It has a high content of fibre. This helps to keep the stomach full once you consume a guava and hence this aids in weight loss.
9. Guava juice can be used to relieve a toothache. It can also be used as an astringent to get relief from mouth and gum sores too.
10. It helps to keep proper blood circulation in the body. It improves brain function and is good to relieve the adverse effects of sodium in the body.