We all know rose water is good for hair and skin but why is it good and how should one use it, is the key! Here are ten surprising hair care and skin care uses of rose water you may thank us for!
Do you wonder why rose water is found in every household? It’s quite simple. It is undoubtedly versatile and has beauty’s magic potion. Whether you have any skin type dry, oily or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty treatment. That’s what makes rosewater a beauty secret or I must say a weapon secret from women all over the world. While purchasing rose water make sure it is 100% pure, i.e., the distilled water of roses sans the chemicals. The usage of rose water started back in Egypt when Cleopatra used it in her skin care regimen. And how can we not follow her footsteps?
Ten Rose Water Benefits:
1) It controls excess oil and helps to maintain the skin’s pH balance also.
2) It is filled with anti-inflammatory properties that get rid of acne, eczema, and dermatitis and can help decrease the redness of the irritated skin.
3) It helps revitalize, hydrate and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed healthy look.
4) It also aids in cuts, healing scars, and wounds due to its antibacterial properties.
5) The Antioxidant properties of it help to regenerate skin tissues and strengthen skin cells.
6) Rosewater tones the skin and helps clean pores due to Rosewaters astringent like properties. Applying rosewater after steaming reduces redness, blotchiness and tightens capillaries.
7) The fragrance of roses is believed to be a powerful mood enhancer. It promotes emotional well-being and rids you of feelings of anxiety thereby making you feel more refreshed.
8) The moisturizing and nourishing properties of it enhance the hair quality. It helps to get rid of dandruff and treats mild scalp inflammations. It revitalizes hair growth and acts as a natural conditioner.
9) The aroma of rose water on your pillow also helps you have a long sleep after a long day, making you wake up healthy and refreshed.
10) It also helps aging skin, wrinkles, and keeping fine lines.
Also Read: 9 Extraordinary And Quick Uses For Rosewater