Have you ever come across ‘Butterbeer’ from Harry Potter and wondered if these could be made real? If yes, then do read on as we share the recipe of our favourite drink from fiction!
If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ve probably wondered already how to get your hands on Butterbeer (Slurpsss) a dozen times. The recipe below lets you brew your own in a few minutes!
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 bottle vanilla cream soda (very cold)
Blend butter, sugar, and spices in a large bowl add ice cream and freeze.Heat cream soda in a pot until warm but still carbonated. Fill each glass with a scoop of ice cream mixture and pour warmed cream soda.